I believe in using a variety of approaches based on each individual’s needs. When working with children, collaborating with parents to try and address their concerns and priorities is essential to this process. In addition, I work as closely as possible with other professionals on a child’s team. I also work with older students and adults, to help them pursue their goals.
Services provided in-home and online:
- Training of BI’s.
- Social groups
- Pre-school, daycare and school visits.
- Consultation at team meetings and regarding Support Plans and IEP’s.
- Assessment and progress reports.
- Therapy plans.
Areas of practice:
- Social issues
- Cognitive impairment
- Language delay and disorders
- Executive functioning
- Motor speech disorders
- Emergent literacy
- Early intervention
- Counselling and training
Location of services:
- Home visits in Vancouver, Burnaby and Coquitlam
- All ages
- $170.00 per hour for individual sessions
- $110.00 per hour, per child for group sessions
- No change for travel within Vancouver, Burnaby and Coquitlam
- Contact Penny for a fee schedule
Penny Green is registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals. (#0672)
The College of Speech and Hearing Professionals of BC, (CSHBC) is a regulatory body that
exercises authority delegated by the provincial government through BC’s Health Professions Act.
As mandated by this Act, CSHBC regulates speech language pathologists to ensure the
delivery of safe, ethical and effective care.
Anyone with a concern about the conduct or competence of a registered Speech Language Pathologist
may submit a complaint, in writing, to CSHBC, via email, mail or the secure Complaint Portal. Further
information is provided at http://cshbc.ca